Saturday, February 7, 2009

24th.

I miss Cath and Sheela! Too bad we couldn't hang out before I'm leaving tomorrow. But I promise we'll hang out the next time yea? Just like the old times! With the others too as well. :)

Cath and Sheela.

I'm leaving in less than 24 hours time and yet my packing progress is still nil! :S Ish malas laaa. This time I'm bringing this huge ass suitcase with me. LOL. And being the typical me, I camwhored with it. :p

This shows how huge this suitcase is, or maybe because I am just that tiny. My brothers can even zipped the bag with me in it coz uhm obviously we tried. -.-"

And tomorrow's gonna be a long day ahead! Afiq's picking me up from the airport tomorrow. I just hope my big ass luggage would fit into his cooper. :S

Till then, adios Kuching! Don't miss me too much ya! :p

2 had their say :

  1. diRa said...

    kiut lalu.hahah. len kali mun mok g bercuti, dapat lah nyeludup ktk lam beg kmk. engkah sama dgn baju. muat kali o? hahhaahah

    have fun in kl =)

  2. R.K. said...

    heyyy!! it has been a while, i miss you. :) thanks, but not as fun as when you were here with me and dzim, just like last time. klak kmk balit kch we hang out okay! i miss you. :)