Crazy For Bags.
I had heaps of fun with Dinah today. :D
My brand new ink printer decided to give me hell last night but I'm glad it did, coz it gives me another reason to go out with my favourite budak SPM. :) As soon as my class ends at 2.30, I went to pick Dinah from her place and off we went to Spring. The initial plan was to exchange my ink printer, but I had ended up not only with a new exchanged ink printer, but with a brand new handbag too. :P
I've been eyeing for this bag eversince I was in KL and I'd literally went to every MNG stores in KL but unfortunately it was all out of stock, so I opted for the one in Forever21 instead. Sounds cliche, but as if it was meant for me or something, I saw the same bag here at Spring last Sunday. :-O Have been begging my mom to buy for this lovely daughter of hers but she'd refused :( and I couldn't be arsed to ask my dad coz well, I just got back from KL, haven't I?
Okay fine so I did ask him. :p
But he was like, "How MANY bags do you want?? Yang bergantung banyak2 dlm bilit kau ya apaaa???"
Ishhhh potong stim. -_-
But it doesn't matter anymore, I still get the bag in the end. :))))))
Thanks to Dinah for hasut-ing me. Well done, friend. (Damn in denial. Salahkan kawan pulak. Padahal sendiri yang nak sangat beli -_-)
And the bag that I wanted in Spring turns out to be defected and so I'd asked the staff in Spring to call the other outlet in Parkson to see whether they have it in stock and reserved it for me. :p
Yes, do call me crazy, but I would do anything mun aku dah suka barang ya coz I am like the next Rebecca Bloomwood or something (Cheh tak malu). :p And this is not the first time, I did that for my Forever21 bag too. :p Saw it in OU and wanted to come back the next day, but it was a goner. :-O So I had the staff calling the other two outlets which is in Pavi and Pyramid to check whether they still have it available (:p) and thank god there's two left in Pavi.
The moral of the story is; if you like something, don't think twice or thrice, just grab it.
Kalau takkkkkkkk, ngange!
Jauh menyimpang ke laut sial ni, I actually wanted to blog about my day out with Dinah, but here I am blogging about bags instead. I can be damn fail at times. -_-
My brand new ink printer decided to give me hell last night but I'm glad it did, coz it gives me another reason to go out with my favourite budak SPM. :) As soon as my class ends at 2.30, I went to pick Dinah from her place and off we went to Spring. The initial plan was to exchange my ink printer, but I had ended up not only with a new exchanged ink printer, but with a brand new handbag too. :P
I've been eyeing for this bag eversince I was in KL and I'd literally went to every MNG stores in KL but unfortunately it was all out of stock, so I opted for the one in Forever21 instead. Sounds cliche, but as if it was meant for me or something, I saw the same bag here at Spring last Sunday. :-O Have been begging my mom to buy for this lovely daughter of hers but she'd refused :( and I couldn't be arsed to ask my dad coz well, I just got back from KL, haven't I?
Okay fine so I did ask him. :p
But he was like, "How MANY bags do you want?? Yang bergantung banyak2 dlm bilit kau ya apaaa???"
Ishhhh potong stim. -_-
But it doesn't matter anymore, I still get the bag in the end. :))))))
Thanks to Dinah for hasut-ing me. Well done, friend. (Damn in denial. Salahkan kawan pulak. Padahal sendiri yang nak sangat beli -_-)
And the bag that I wanted in Spring turns out to be defected and so I'd asked the staff in Spring to call the other outlet in Parkson to see whether they have it in stock and reserved it for me. :p
Yes, do call me crazy, but I would do anything mun aku dah suka barang ya coz I am like the next Rebecca Bloomwood or something (Cheh tak malu). :p And this is not the first time, I did that for my Forever21 bag too. :p Saw it in OU and wanted to come back the next day, but it was a goner. :-O So I had the staff calling the other two outlets which is in Pavi and Pyramid to check whether they still have it available (:p) and thank god there's two left in Pavi.
The moral of the story is; if you like something, don't think twice or thrice, just grab it.
Kalau takkkkkkkk, ngange!
Jauh menyimpang ke laut sial ni, I actually wanted to blog about my day out with Dinah, but here I am blogging about bags instead. I can be damn fail at times. -_-




2 had their say :
confession of shophaholic. am i spelling ti right? hehe
agak laaaa. lol! :p
*ejaan betol anyway.
Post a Comment