127th.
One of my best friend has just gotten engaged yesterday. I wonder when it will ever be my turn, since I am so picky in choosing guys bwahaha.
....
Of course I do have *one* in mind, but it's too complicated anyway. LOL malas kuuu.
Anyways.
April's gonna be a bitch, trust me! Tons of assignments and tests. FML. Can't wait for May! *grins* because at least May dapat rilex sikit bahhhhhh :D Then it's gonna be busy busy busy from June till August.
June: Medical check up, visa and of course..final exams T.T
July: Pack pack pack and helloooooo down under!
August: Sem baru lah apa lagi T.T
....
Of course I do have *one* in mind, but it's too complicated anyway. LOL malas kuuu.
Anyways.
April's gonna be a bitch, trust me! Tons of assignments and tests. FML. Can't wait for May! *grins* because at least May dapat rilex sikit bahhhhhh :D Then it's gonna be busy busy busy from June till August.
June: Medical check up, visa and of course..final exams T.T
July: Pack pack pack and helloooooo down under!
August: Sem baru lah apa lagi T.T
T.T
I am getting sloth-ier day by day WTF. And I've been staring at this screen, thinking of what to write next but none came out from this empty head of mine.
Okai byes peoples, I give up.
Okai byes peoples, I give up.




0 had their say :
Post a Comment