Sunday, May 24, 2009

62nd.

I've been having stupid dreams lately.


And all of the dreams were related to my car.

First, I dreamed that I've gotten into a road accident. Second, it was stolen. Third, my dad sold it to someone else? :O

GAHHHHHHHHH!!!

How can it not be any more depressing than this?????

I know I've been thinking too much lately. Maybe a lil bit too much. That's why I've been trying to keep myself busy, so that I wouldn't even have time to allow myself to think of unnecessary stuffs. Dah lah final exam is getting nearer. Sigh this is soooooo not happening to me! Thank you God, for all of the assignments and tests hoo haas are finally over and done! Now, I really really need to catch up on my FIS. Heaven forbid, I don't wanna flunk, especially on that subject!! :O

Regardless of all the pressures and stress in me, at least I had fun lah last night. :D Many thanks to Vanessa for treating us dinner!!

Oh ya, pics stolen from Mui Sing's facebook. xD



And of course, my fav photo of the night!! :D

I shall miss this class!!

Oh, curious enough to know the reason behind all of the delicious dinner treat? You can read all about it here. I'm so proud wey!! :)

0 had their say :